This site uses cookies. To find out more, see our Cookies Policy

Engineering Assistant in Midway, GA at Headway Workforce Solutions

Date Posted: 3/6/2018

Job Snapshot

Job Description

On behalf of our client, Headway Workforce Solutions is now accepting positions for Engineering Assistants in the Midway, Georgia area! This is a great opportunity for recent graduates looking to enter the engineering field, or any individual with experience assisting engineers.

Job Description

As an Engineering Assistant you will be working closely with engineers to gather information from parts, talking with operators, and working to assist engineers with the process of non-conforming material to our customers’ needs. Applicants should be comfortable working 80% of the day on the computer reading and analyzing blueprints and schematics, and the other 20% on the shop floor gathering data.


  • 2 or 4 year degree in Engineering/Drafting required (Engineering background preferred).
  • Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
  • Good communication skills required for working with engineers and operators.
  • Must sign a non-disclosure waiver for proprietary information.

Hours:                   8:00AM – 5:00PM

Pay Rate:             $27.60 / hourly

If exploring this job opportunity interests you, or for additional information, please call the Headway Workforce Solutions office at (757) 827-7890 and ask to speak with Christine Patton, or any member of the Alcoa/Arconic team. You may also email your resumes directly to and

Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.